• Chang Yu Mold Co., Ltd. was established on Min-Zu Rd., Toufen in 1987.
• Passed by Taiwan Porite Co., Ltd. as a qualified-mold supplier in 1987.
• Succeeded in developing bevel gear molds in 1991.
• Developed umbrella gear molds and gear boxes in 1992.
• Finished constructing the factory in Zhunan in 1998. Occupying space about 1984
• Succeeded in developing MIM (Metal Injection Molding) and Ceramic Injection Molding
• Established a factory in Suzhou, China in 2004. Occupying space about 5000 square
• Approved ISO9001:2000 quality certificate in 2005.
• Succeeded in developing JIS-0 level spur gear and 1 level helical gear in 2006.
• Developed helix-umbrella gear forging molds in 2008.
• Won CLA (Council of Labor Affairs) TTQS appraise, Bronze Medal in 2011.
• Apply for the project which is technologic research and development of ministry of Economic Affair (R.O.C.), the research plan of SBIR, high-speed powder forming precious helix-umbrella gear mold.
• Established Chang Yu New Material Co., Ltd. in Suzhou, China in 2012.
• Enlarge and move plant to Toufen city in 2015. Occupying space is about 4300